Beautiful Ideas for Cremation AshesSeptember 11, 2020 11:19 pm Leave your thoughts
Many people choose cremation in Lake City, FL after a loved one dies. Whether you chose cremation because of your loved one’s expressed desires or religious beliefs or because of your family’s traditions, you might be unsure of how best to honor your loved one with a memorial or other form of remembrance. Thankfully, there’s a wide variety of things that can be done with ashes to commemorate your loved one in a way that’s beautiful, creative and respectful. Keep reading for some ideas of what to do with ashes.
Everyone has different ways of honoring the memory of someone after they have passed away. No matter how you choose to commemorate your loved one, the most important thing is to find a way to stay connected to the person who has passed. Here are a few ideas of beautiful things that you can do with ashes to memorialize a loved one after cremation in Lake City, FL:
- Traditional urns: Traditional urns are great for honoring a loved one and keeping their remains close. There is a wide variety of urns made from different materials and in different colors and styles, which allows you to select an urn that reflects the unique personality of your loved one. Browse urns online or arrange a consultation with a funeral home for professional advice about different urn options.
- Tree urns: Tree urns are urns that incorporate ashes into soil that grows into a beautiful tree. They make attractive memorials that remind us of the beauty of nature and the natural progression of life. If your loved one had a love of nature, a tree urn is a great way to honor their memory with a tree that will continue to grow for decades to come.
- Ash art: Lots of companies specialize in transforming ashes into beautiful artwork memorials. There are lots of different types of memorial art, including portraits and decorative lamps that incorporate ashes. Browse some different options online to learn more and find an artwork option that appeals to you.
- Memorial jewelry: Lots of people choose to have a portion of a loved one’s ashes incorporated into jewelry that can be worn at all times. A memorial ring or pendant necklace is a beautiful way to remember a loved one and keep them close to you no matter where you go.
- Scattering ceremonies: Many people have wishes about where they want their remains to be scattered after they are cremated. Scattering ashes in a body of water, at a national park or in another place that’s significant to your loved one is a great way to memorialize them with a beautiful, highly personalized ceremony.
Get help with funeral pre-planning services in Lake City, FL
If you’re thinking about end-of-life plans and you want to make sure everything is in order for your family after you pass away, it’s a good idea to consider investing in pre-planning services in Lake City, FL. At ICS Cremation & Funeral Home, we offer pre-planning services to help our clients make decisions about end-of-life matters to ensure that everything is taken care of ahead of time. Get started with a consultation by giving our team a call today.
Categorised in: Cremation Services, Funeral Plans
This post was written by Writer